We are one of the world’s leading professional development advisory firms, and a worldwide faculty of 50+ specialists, providing personal development and skills consultative skills and behaviour, consultative selling, and consultative leadership.
Our clients are Fortune 500 and FTSE 250 businesses in technology services, engineering, consulting, professional services, manufacturing, oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, FMCG, retail, financial services, and telecommunications as well as organisations in the public sector. Delegates attending our training curriculum include external and internal consultants, functional specialists and business advisory professionals.
We work most frequently in the UK, Americas and Eurasia.
Our programmes are customised to the company culture, the situation and the participant’s needs. Whilst we have a body of research, we are not limited by one set of tools or ideas.
Because each organization and individual has different needs and we work closely with leading business schools and a range of experts involved in diverse and emerging topics including:
WHY TALK TO US?
- We have experience. Our faculty have 15+ years in industry / consulting / Professional Services and are the global leaders in developing consultative skills and behaviours. Our clients include 7 out of the top 10 Management Consulting Firms, 6 out of the top 10 global technology firms, 41 of the Fortune 100 and 33 of the FTSE 100.
- Our approach. We don’t have sales targets, we have client impact targets. We want to know what differentiates you and if and how we can build on that. We listen… deeply …to diagnose with you. We’ll explore ideas openly with you from our head, heart and guts. If there’s a match we’ll blend your expertise with ours to create inspiring, experiential and exceptional development.
- We’re candid. We need to have a very close working relationship with our clients and employ a lot of iterative feedback and coaching. Changing behaviour is deeply personal and given smart discerning professionals are often highly sceptical, our consistent candour is key to building any kind of trust.
- We integrate. We bring together the very best ideas out there – suggesting content, experts, ideas, technologies, approaches and other partners that are most relevant to your unique context
- We have access to the latest thinking. Our faculty deliver programmes for leading academic and leadership development firms including Oxford and Cambridge University, London Business School, Insead, IMD, Kellogg, Duke, Korn Ferry, Deloitte and Mercer. We interview professors from Stanford, Harvard, Kellogg, Oxford, Duke, London Business School and IMD to ensure we can bring you cutting edge research.
- Our track record of results. Where clients want tangible commercial results, we commit to produce on average a 20x return on their investment with us. In the majority of cases we’ve produced a lot more. Either way post-programme satisfaction is not enough. What clients tell us really makes the difference is how closely and openly we work together.
- We’re nimble and scalable. We understand the importance of responsiveness and scale to meet your demands.
- We combine high professionalism with low ego. It’s ego that creates conflict, silos and delusion. We never forget it’s your business and we are there to enable your vision.
The outcomes of our training and coaching programmes are critical to us because we attribute our success to sustainable results. So we partner with clients to produce impressive, measurable returns that exceed expectations. In particular, we involve participants in live initiatives and experiential real-world learning.
Our role is to support our clients in the background – not to take over, steal the limelight or and disempower our clients like an egotistical coach or parent. We offer coaching, guidance and advice but we never forget that our job is to empower our clients to take responsibility. This is the only way learning gets embedded.
We don’t write copious reports and weigh our clients down with unnecessary analysis.
Leadership development comes from rolling up one’s sleeves, taking on real challenges and putting oneself to the test. When we do produce written work it is clear and to the point and we update our clients regularly in a manner and language that suits them rather than us.
All our consultants have at least 20 years of experience. We do not have juniors because this work cannot be satisfactorily delivered by juniors. Furthermore we do not “bait and switch” our coaches (i.e. bring in someone new during the coaching relationship). Our clients work with the person they feel most comfortable with for the duration of the programme.