Delegates will learn to:
- Deeply empathise by understanding how clients assess value and why clients buy
- Make a powerful and impressive personal impact from the outset
- Identify and explore topics credibly that matter most to their clients
- Strengthen their ability to co-diagnose client needs
- Frame and reframe problems and opportunities to maximise impact
- Ask powerful questions and scope critical success factors around opportunities that create credibility
- Developing compelling points of view that bring new insights to clients
- Create buy in to their value propositions by co-creating them with the client
What the programme will cover
Based on multiple research studies of thousands of top sales professionals and executives, combined with the latest thinking from neuroscience and psychology, participants will learn best practice processes and frameworks to be able to lead the thinking on strategic issues, co-diagnose client needs,effectively scope opportunities and develop compelling value propositions.
Understanding buyer behaviour
Reading and adapting to how different clients assess value
Recognising how and when clients buy
Learning five critical conversations that clients need to have as buyers
Developing relevant, compelling and original points of view
Developing winning consultative sales capabilities
Developing an inquiry strategy to diagnose client issues
Framing and reframing the client's objectives and issues
Developing relevant and thought-provoking points of view
Structuring and articulating a compelling value proposition
Managing critical conversations
Developing profound listening skills around what is said explicitly and implicitly
Increasing verbal and non-verbal personal impact
Creating moments of truth that form a powerful positive impression
Managing unexpected questions and challenging encounters
Participants will practise skills during a series of role plays based on live or imminent situations with their target client in a safe and supportive environment.
How individuals and organisations benefit from this programme
Participants will increase conversion rates,expand engagement revenues, strengthen client loyalty and follow-on sales by:
Creating a plan that deepens client relationships and adds value to new relationships
Increasing credibility with clients through compellin points of view
Connecting with the client’s agenda and engaging clients in dialogue
Pinpointing client needs and tailor their proposition around them
- Increase sales and profitability through greater client loyalty, increased hit rates and sales productivity and higher value engagements.
How CSL will embed the learning
Advise managers on the leadership and processes required to maximise ROI.
Online orientations and process and tool overviews before face to face training
Team based case study on live situations(optional technology based simulation)
Highly experiential exercises and roleplays interspersed with tutor coaching, debriefs and peer reviews.
All case learning, processes and tools are applied to real world situations andintegrated with existing approaches.
Follow up coaching on live projects with online resources, reference videos and articles.