Expanding Client Opportunities —Selling On
Delegates will learn to:
- Develop client strategies that move from discrete to repeat engagements
- Identify, prioritise and scope adjacent opportunities to any current engagement
- Rigorously analyse the decision-maker network to identify personal and business needs
- Frame and reframe problems and opportunities to expand the scope and impact
- Develop conversational fluency around how and when to talk about expanding an opportunity throughout the buying process
- Develop a proposition that substantiates why their organisation is best suited to this expanded opportunity
- Illustrate rather than assert how the firm’s capabilities benefit the client
- Create a set of specific actions to deepen the client relationship and expand opportunities
What the Programme will cover
Based on multiple research studies of thousands of top sales professionals and executives, combined with the latest thinking from neuroscience and psychology, participants will learn best practice processes and frameworks to be able to create and win follow-on opportunities
Understanding the client and the potential sell on opportunity
- Assessing the nature of the current relationship with existing client(s) and the degree of trust and influence you have
- Understanding the mind of the buyer and the conversations you must have if they have already bought from you before you try to create further opportunities Identifying and qualifying potential opportunities and the potential value you can generate
Differentiating your firm
- Positioning your firm’s capabilities within the mind of the client
- Preparing for the initial conversation with the client
- Illustrating rather than asserting the firm͛s relevance to the client
How individuals and organisations benefit from this programme
Participants will be able to:
- Deepen their client relationship and add value through new opportunities.
- See beyond the scope of current projects to what is most valuable for the client.
- Increase sales conversions through creating a better match between their proposition and client’s needs
- Be able to reliably accelerate their growth through a farming strategy of client development and both increase the size of individual deals and lower the overall cost of sale through creating a culture that generates client loyalty.
How CSL will embed the learning
- Advise managers on the leadership and processes to maximise ROI.
- Online orientations and process and tool overviews to ensure learning readiness.
- Team-based case studies (optional technology gaming and simulation).
- Highly experiential exercises, roleplays, tutor and peer coaching debrief reviews.
- All case learning, processes and tools are applied to
real-world situations and integrated with existing approaches.
- Follow up coaching on live projects with online guides, reference videos and articles.