Leading Through Professionalism
What this programme will cover
This highly experiential programme explores what it means to lead as a true professional and develops the necessary practices and behaviours for participants to become ambassadors of their firm. In an interactive and high-energy forum, there is extensive use of role-plays, case studies, active and reflective exercises, one to one coaching and peer feedback to explore how to exemplify professionalism.
Aims and objectives:
The programme explores the implications of becoming a world class professional; going beyond good service to show genuine interest and care for clients and representing your organisations brand.
After completing the programme professionals will:
- Identify what their best self means and how to reliably play to their strengths and live their values
- Understand why others would follow them and how their style impacts others
- Understand the power of principles and appreciation and how to direct their energy
- Know how to create psychological safety and lead by example
- Understand how to set standards, encourage others to excel and exemplify the firms culture and brand
- Be able to use their non-verbal personal presence to positively influence others
- Know how to give and receive feedback and coaching
- Understand how to lead without the use of hierarchy
- Know where to focus to develop themselves and manage their future with less stress
The effect on participants
Organisations will benefits from participants attending this programme with a:
- Deeper understanding of how and where they can more fully live their values
- Increased confidence in living their values and principles
- Develop self-awareness of their style and their impact on others and versatility in being able to adapt their style to suit relate to others
The effect on organisations
- Greater productivity from participants and their teams
- Increased confidence in the participant doing the right thing͟ for the firm and clients
How individuals and organisations benefit from this programme
Participants will be able to:
- Exemplify professionalism and increase their impact on colleagues and clients.
- Understand how to create safety with others and accelerate trust.
- Recognise how to connect their values aŶ d priŶ Điples to their firŵ ͛s
- Work together more cohesively and le ǀ e r a g e e a Đ h o th e r ͛s a ď ilitie
How we will embed learning
- Highly experiential programme involves regular tutor and peer to peer coaching, exercises, reflection and group dialogue.
- Workshops based with managers on the leadership and processes required to maximise ROI.
- Use of online orientations and process and tool overviews before any face to face training.
- Participants work in teams on a live materials or relevant case studies.
- All case learning, processes and tools are applied to real world situations and integrated with existing approaches.
- Follow up coaching on live projects with online resources, reference videos and articles.