Delegates will learn to:
- Explore how buyers look for a new partner
- Understand the characteristics of effective networking today
- Increase intellectual and social confidence to be able to adapt to any networking situation and modulate their status to make a connection and build trust
- Analyse their network potential and compare your approach to best practice
- Apply a systematic approach to prioritise and foster their existing network and generate new relationships
- Understand how best to use their personal style to network both one to one and in building communities of interest online and in person
- Develop relevant points of view that can be used as part of a networking strategy
- Engage credibly in conversation at any level with senior executives
- Be prepared for chance encounters and how to modulate personal presence
This programme provides a very experiential and practical environment for professionals to strengthen their networking skills and often re-assess any reticence towards networking. Participants will be able to develop key questions and points of view for their chosen sector or interest area and feel greater ease around the networking conversation and more intellectual and social confidence.
What the Programme will cover
The programme embodies the latest research on networking including how networking drives revenues, how to engage anyone in a social setting, avoiding common pitfalls and structuring conversations face to face and via social media.
Building a networking mindset
- Understanding how to overcome any consideration about networking by framing what networking really means.
Awareness of personal style
- Creating an awareness of how your personal style is perceived by others and what impact that can have.
- Viewing networking as the art of contribution rather than a risk of rejection.
- Researching and preparing to be able to enjoy networking experiences.
How individuals and organisations benefit from this programme
Participants will be able to:
- Formulate a clear networking strategy that will strengthen their brand.
- Generate client relationships through the process.
- Be able to grow through engaging more potential buyers and attract future talent.
How CSL will embed the learning
- Advise managers on the leadership and processes required to maximise ROI.
- Online orientations and process and tool overviews before face to face training.
- Team-based case study on live situations (optional technology-based simulation).
- Highly experiential exercises and roleplays interspersed with tutor coaching, debriefs and peer reviews.
- All case learning, processes and tools are applied to
real-world situations and integrated with existing approaches.